Thursday, August 21, 2014
Looking for new septum jewelry
I want something cool, or really pretty.
Maybe something made out of bone or wood or glass or something like that. But also on the smaller side. I’m at 14g now and probably wont go higher than like… 8g.
I just dont know what kinds of places to look.
(I also live in NH and there is basically nothing near me, so something I can order on the internet is preferred)
just put milksteak she’ll know what it means
Monday, August 18, 2014
My house is strange. There’s me, i’m bisexual, and I live with my gay brother and my asexual fiance.
My brother and I have the same taste in boys, but i’m really the only one who likes girls, and my fiance is generally just really excited about dragons.
Dude I want this sitcom
is generally just really excited about dragons
Best sitcom idea ever
meet the blogger
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- name: Katie
- eye color: hazel
- hair style/color: naturally red/auburn, very long (down to my hips) but getting cut to my shoulders tomorrow
- height: 5’ 2”
- clothing style: jeans and a tshirt, usually a band shirt. Often a zip-up sweatshirt.
- best physical feature: my hair, my cute smile, my adorable tiny feet
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- your fears: failure/inadequacy, balloons, being wrong
- your guilty pleasure: this kids musical film thing from my childhood. I got the tape from my grandparents before they tossed it, and I still know every scene, every character, every word to every song, and most of the dances. Wee Sing in Sillyville.
- ambitions for the future: graduate college, become an ASL interpreter, marry Zach, own my own home, get a pet pig, be pregnant at least once, adopt children, travel a LOT
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- your first thoughts waking up: uugghh
- what you think about most: college, work, dealing with my home life, making endless amounts of lists
- what you think about before bed: making still more lists, planning out the next day, the chapter of my book that I just read
- you think your best quality is: my empathy and compassion
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- single or group dates: single
- to be loved or respected: respected
- beauty or brains: brains
- dogs or cats: pigs! Also dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU
- lie: sometimes yeah, when I feel its necessary, but I try to avoid it
- believe in yourself: for the most part. It gets difficult sometimes
- believe in love: yep
- want someone: I hate this question, always have. Its vague and weird and I dont understand what you’re asking or me.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- been on stage: a few times as a kid
- done drugs: nope
- changed who you were to fit in: most of my childhood and well into my teens
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- favorite colour: purple/green
- favorite animal: pigs
- favorite movie: The Princess Bride. I love so many movies equally to this one, but it always comes to mind first. I just love it :)
- favourite game: tetris, Super Mario Sunshine, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Aaron Hill is a disabled boy in Okeechobee who was lured out of his home by a girl claiming to want to go on a date. Once to the location she chose, he was ambushed by Andrew Wheeler and a gang of at least 8 other people. Andrew beat him senseless, held a knife to his throat, And told him he was going to shoot and kill him. This was filmed the whole time, but currently this is the only video I can get a hold of. The video was on Andrew’s facebook and he went around bragging about his crime. He was arrested, but only charged with minor assault and no charges or arrests are being made on the others involved. Some of the others involved have family in the Okeechobee police department and also DCF. One of the parents even destroyed evidence to protect their guilty little brat. So now the Okeechobee Police Department are trying to bury this story because some of the kids have ties to the department. We’re asking everyone to spread this around that we want justice for Aaron, that if anyone has a copy of the video please take it to the media. We need all media outlets to know this is a cover up and we will not accept it. Please download and spread this video. We’re using the hashtag JusticeForAaron.
PLEASE, if you have it, PLEASE make a copy and take it to all media, ALL MEDIA, not just Okeechobee I’m talking surrounding counties. This is extremely important. Aaron and his mother are getting death threats and they deserve justice. We need more people! Okeechobee is a little town run by the Good Ole Boys. Ferguson is allowing them to think this is okay. News channel 25 contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 5616942525! We need this to blow up to make this stop. In the wake of Michael Brown and the others that have been hurt by police, we cannot let them bury this like a bunch of crime lords. Their job is to protect us, not protect the guilty from justice. And by the way there’s been ANOTHER unarmed black man killed by police. He was shot in the back and he was complying with police orders. He was also mentally handicapped. This. Needs. To. Stop.
Please, signal boost the HELL out of this. #JusticeForAaron
Take a look at this. That right there is the mail. Now, let’s talk about the mail. Can we talk about the mail, please, Mac? I’ve been dying to talk about the mail with you all day, okay. Pepe Silvia- this name keeps coming up over and over again. Everyday, Pepe’s mail keeps getting sent back to me. Pepe Silvia- Pepe Silvia. I look in the mail, this whole box is PEPE SILVIA! So I say to my…self, I’ve gotta find this guy. I’ve gotta go up to his office. I’ve gotta put the mail in his goddamn hands otherwise he’s never gonna get it. It’s gonna keep coming back down here. So, I go up to Pepe’s office and what do I find out Mac? What do I find out? There is no Pepe Silvia! The man does not exist, okay. So, I decide, ohh shit buddy, I’ve got to dig a little deeper. There’s no PEPE SILVIA! You’ve got to be kidding me, I’ve got boxes full of Pepe! Alright, so I start marching my way down to Carol in H.R. and I knock on her door and I say “CAROLL CARRROLLLLLL!! I’ve gotta talk to you about Pepe!” And when I open the door, what do I find? There’s not a single goddamn desk in that office. There is no Carol in H.R. Mac, half the employees in this building have been made up. This office is a goddamn ghost town.
this got even better when someone told me that pepe silvia was probably charlie’s reading of the word “pennsylvania”
Oh my god