why are girls expected to go through an experimental lesbian phase but u never hear about dudes goin gay for a while whats up w/ that
cause that would be realllllly weird, unlike girls doing it. guys actually like when girls do it.
do me a favor and staple all your fingertips together
- Someone without depression: I'm so depressed omg.
- Someone with depression: It's fine, I'm just a little bit sad.
Fill this in with stuff about you
- Age: 21
- Where I’m from: New Hampshire, USA
- Where I would like to live: Zach and I want to stay in NH. I'd love to have my future kids grow up in Manchester like me, but I'd also love Bedford or Portsmouth or Derry or something cute and small. Or Boston.
- Religion: Jedi knight.
- Sexual orientation: Pansexual.
- Single/taken: Taken, almost 3 years :)
- Eye color: Hazel
- Favorite movie: The Princess Bride
- Favorite TV show: Adventure Time, possibly.
- Favorite day of the year: The one day in May that's absolutely perfect. The one right in between the last snow and the dead heat of summer, where its sunny and breezy and not too hot and you can smell everything growing.
- Favorite color: Green and/or purple.
- Pets: My stepmom's cat lives in the same house as me. She's all black, is named Kismet, we call her Pittens for no apparent reason, she is declawed in the front, and she used to be the devil incarnate, but has mellowed out in her old age.
- What I’m listening to right now: "White Christmas" on a Christmas music playlist I made.
- What’s my ringtone: Vibrate. Always got my phone on vibrate.
get to know me
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Katie
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Style/Color: Straight hair, naturally dark red, down to my waist and still growing
- Height: 5’ 1”
- Clothing style: Jean, mismatched socks with crazy colors and patterns, a tshirt that is most likely a band shirt, and a Coheed sweatshirt
- Best physical feature: My hair (which is fabulous) or my smile (which is equally fabulous)
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: The dark, being abandoned, failure, driving, centipedes, balloons
- Your guilty pleasure: Singing along to Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj
- Ambitions for the future: Finish school, become an ASL interpreter, travel a whole lot, get married, travel some more, have a baby and become a stay at home mother, adopt more children as we see fit, travel more, live happily ever after.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: Nope
- What you think about most: Zach, ASL, sex, food
- What you think about before bed: Zach
- You think your best quality is: If I’m in the right setting or mood, I’m really good about trying new things.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: They both have their place
- To be loved or respected: Respected. You can love someone without respecting someone, it is possible, and its far shittier than being respected but not loved
- Beauty or brains: Braaaaiiinnsssss. I so much get off on someone showing off their intelligence
- Dogs or cats: This answer always used to be cats, but I’m getting really allergic to them, so now I’m right in the middle. If possible, I choose pigs instead.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: Here and there. I try to keep it small or avoid it whenever possible
- Believe in yourself: Not really
- Believe in love: Yes I do
- Want someone: Thats pretty vague but I guess yes?
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: 3 years of ballet, 1 year of chorus, 7 years of violin, and I was in the Spelling Bee once. I have been on the stage in all the nerdiest ways.
- Done drugs: Never
- Changed who you were to fit in: A little, sorta. Only to “fit in” with one person though, sooo…?
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Green and/or purple
- Favorite animal: Pigs
- Favorite movie: The Princess Bride
- Favorite game: Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: Saturday, August 9th
- How old will you be: 22, holy shittttt
- Does age matter: To a varying degree, yes it does